Saturday, September 15, 2012

Top Hat, Top Hat, Top Hat on Stevie Nicks

Just take a look at Stevie Nicks, a long look at her- 10 seconds. Who knew wearing a top hat could be sexy?
The first time I saw her in top hat I was watching a Fleetwood Mac video on YouTube. A female wearing a top hat never crossed my mind. Why would it? I'm not Stevie Nicks. She’s the only woman I've seen look FIERCE in a top hot. I'm sure others have tried, however no one can top Ms. Nicks.
I wish I was bold enough to wear a top hat while grocery shopping or walking through Central Park Zoo. One day I should try it, but I would wear a shirt that reads, "Stevie Inspired Me." I have to credit where credit is due.
This blog post is dedicated to Ms. Stevie Nicks she can twirl a baton, wear a top hat, and sing her blank off.













No comments:

Post a Comment